CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Thursday, April 28, 2005

opening the door to a dark living room and closed doors is such a common sight for me.
but somehow today, coming home before midnight... and still seeing the dark living room and closed doors kinda made me a litttttle bit emo..

been ages since ive seen my mommy. bahh. :( the last time i saw her was when i came home at 6.30am.. and that was because she just woke up, and me.. going home to sleep.

i think my period is coming cos ive been getting quite emo and getting agitated at the slightest thing.

work is kinda sucky lately. or rather wait.. work has been superduper sucky. :( i can go on and on whining about the horrid customers.

i want to play pool.

but if you're the player, i will never be your game..

on my way back, i went over to 7-11 to buy myself hotties cos hotties makes me happy. but sadly ive finished them. i really want to eat more hotties now. :( but im so lazy to cross the road to get it. besides its late and i probably wont have the guts to.

i love strawberries! strawberry surprise!

ive been watching the L word. woohoo.. shane spells hot lah.

okay........ before more emo stuff comes out.

ta.

hello tash, hello kai baby. i miss you two..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home